Morrison View is a spacious detached 2 storey house in a beautiful situation in North Lewis and can sleep up to 8. It enjoys panoramic views to the North & West over the Atlantic Ocean and North Minch.
MorrisonView is a spacious detached 2 storey house in a beautiful situation in North Lewis and can sleep up to 8. It enjoys panoramic views to the North & West over the Atlantic Ocean and North Minch. This traditional stone-built house built in 1932, is situated in lands traditionally known to be home to the Morrisons of Ness. Inclusive of Sky TV, Sports and WiFi the accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, front & rear entrance porches, hallway, sitting room, day room and a fitted kitchen with large dining area suitable for 8 persons. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms and a kingsize bedroom off a common landing. Unfortunately we cannot accept pets.
Having been recently refurbished the property is double glazed and heated by oil fired central heating. Extensive gardens surround the property making this an ideal family holiday home. Located nearby are open sandy beaches, sports centre, swimming pool, local history centre, music centre and local shops all within 5 mins by car from MorrisonView.
• 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom c/w Electric Showering Facilities
• 1 x Living Room
• 1 x Day Room
• 1 x Large Kitchen Seating up to 8
• Fixed Line Telephone for Incoming & Outgoing Phonecalls
• Full Broadband with Wifi Facilities
• Full kitchen including all utensils
• Cooking Facilities including large dual fuel stove with double oven
• Washing Machine including traditional and modern clothes drying facilities
• Iron, Ironing board and Towels are Provided
• Working solid fuel fireplace in Living Room
• No Pets
Local amenities within 5 mins car drive of Morrisonview include:-
• Shops selling grocieries and hardware
• Walks & Nature Trails
• White Sandy Beaches
• Sports Centre c/w gym, sports hall, ten pin bowling
|MorrisonView||£750 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.