Morrison View is a spacious detached 2 storey house in a beautiful situation in North Lewis and can sleep up to 10. It enjoys panoramic views to the North & West over the Atlantic Ocean and North Minch.
MorrisonView is a spacious detached 2 storey house in a beautiful situation in North Lewis and can sleep up to 10. It enjoys panoramic views to the North & West over the Atlantic Ocean and North Minch. This traditional stone-built house built in 1932, is situated in lands traditionally known to be home to the Morrisons of Ness. Inclusive of Sky TV, Sports, Movies, BT Sport and WiFi the accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, front & rear entrance porches, hallway, sitting room, day room and a fitted kitchen with large dining area suitable for 8 persons. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms and a kingsize bedroom off a common landing.
Having been recently refurbished the property is double glazed and heated by oil fired central heating. Extensive gardens surround the property making this an ideal family holiday home. Located nearby are open sandy beaches, sports centre, swimming pool, local history centre, music centre and local shops all within 5 mins by car from MorrisonView.
• 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom c/w Electric Showering Facilities
• 1 x Living Room
• 1 x Day Room
• 1 x Large Kitchen Seating up to 8
• Fixed Line Telephone for Incoming & Outgoing Phonecalls
• Sky TV also includes Sports & Movies package plus ESPN
• Full Broadband with Wifi Facilities
• Full kitchen including all utensils
• Cooking Facilities including large dual fuel stove with double oven
• Washing Machine including traditional and modern clothes drying facilities
• Iron, Ironing board and Towels are Provided
• Working solid fuel fireplace in Living Room
• No Pets
Local amenities within 5 mins car drive of Morrisonview include:-
• Shops selling grocieries and hardware
• Walks & Nature Trails
• White Sandy Beaches
• Sports Centre c/w gym, sports hall, ten pin bowling
|MorrisonView||£550.00 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.