Morsgail Lodge is a self-catering lodge located near Uig, Isle of Lewis. The Lodge can sleep up to 10 guests and has extra activities to offer. Located on the banks or Loch Morsgail the lodge has beautiful and enjoyable surroundings.
Morsgail Lodge has a lot to offer!
• Fishing room (used to store outdoor clothing and equipment)
• Communal downstairs bathroom
• Laundry room with washing machines and dryers
• Large kitchen, fully equipped with utensils
• Dining room which can seat up to 10 people (also with large landscape window to enjoy the views)
• Television room
• Living room with log burning stove
• 3 Double bedrooms (all en-suite)
• 2 Twin bedrooms (both en-suite)
• Sporting also available during the correct seasons, fishing and deer stalking
• Great views
• Lovely walks
• Great for a peaceful getaway
• Dog kennels available (but no dogs in the lodge)
|All Rooms||£1,800 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.