New Breckan is the perfect self catering accommodation for a couple at a competitive weekly rate. A warm welcome awaits you at this conveniently situated cottage in the heart of the West Mainland of Orkney. Centrally located for visiting the many archaeological sites nearby.
To check availability and book online please visit our website http://newbreckan.co.uk/
Ideally lcoated in the country, in the heart of the beautiful West Mainland. This making an ideal base for visiting the many world famous archaeological sites such as Skara Brae, the Ring of Brodgar, Maeshowe, all of which are just a few miles away.
There are free fishing lochs, and RSPB bird reserves nearby for those who are interested in viewing the rich wildlife Orkney has to offer.
The cottage is comfortably furbished with a full refurbishment for 2021 season. There is also a wet room, which gives easy access for those with limited mobility. There is ample safe parking for a car with the use of a garage to store any fishing gear, bicycles, canoes etc, and a private garden to relax and take in the tranquil surroundings.
- Free Wi-Fi
- One bedroom – with double bed, tastefully decorated
- Wetroom – with shower and disabled hand grips, wash basin and toilet
- Kitchen newly refurbished in 2015 season which includes fridge and freezer, washing machine, ceramic top cooker and micowave
- Living room – has a flat screen TV and comfy arm chairs to relax after your enjoyable day in Neolithic Orkney
- All bed linen, towels and dishtowels are provided
- Heating throughout provided by time switched convector panel heaters and electric convector fire in the living room
- Garage – provides penty of space to store bicycles or any fishing gear you may have
- Garden – to the rear with seats to enjoy the evening sun
- Bookings from Saturday to Saturday on a weekly basis at peak times.
- From September to April £45 per night for a minimum of 4 nights can be booked.
- Towels and linen included
- A deposit of £100 per week at peak season confirms a booking with the balance being paid on arrival. If a booking is cancelled less than 28 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be charged.
- On the day of departure, I ask the cottage to be vacated no later then 10.30am.
If you require further information please visit our website (link above) or email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 1856771233
Transport and Parking
On Public Transport Route
No Pets Allowed
Accessible Parking Or Drop-off Point
Wet room or level entry shower
Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
Internet Banking Transfer
|New Breckan||£45 Per unit per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.