Oakfield House is a magnificent Scottish Victorian Country House, situated in its own large private grounds in a secluded part of upper Tobermory with spectacular uninterrupted views across Tobermory Bay and the Sound of Mull.
Oakfield House is a magnificent example of a classic Scottish Victorian country house which has been in the ownership of the same family for three generations. The house which has been recently renovated to an extremely high standard, still retains all of its original features as well as a tasteful mix of antique and modern furniture/decor to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay for our guests..
The house, which is available for full weeks or short breaks, comprises two large comfortable sitting rooms both with wood burning stoves and a large dining room with seating for up to 14 around the rooms centrepiece mahogany dining table. All these rooms have spectacular views over Tobermory Bay and the Sound of Mull.
Guests have a choice of five large double bedrooms, four with ensuite facilities and featuring modern king size beds.
Large fully fitted and well equipped bespoke kitchen with Everhot range cooker, utility room with washing and drying facilities, full central heating, Superfast Broadband with free Wifi throughout and private parking.
This condensed list of all the features and facilities which are available at Oakfield House is included for your convenience:-
• Free unlimited High Speed Broadband with WiFi available throughout the property
• All electricity included in the price
• All bed linen and towels provided
• Full oil fired central heating
• Fully secondary glazed
• Free private car parking
• Restaurants and bars within easy walking distance
• Shops within easy walking distance
• Golf course within easy walking distance
• Travel cots and high chairs available if required
• Well stocked bookcase
• Supply of indoor games and childrens toys
• A swinging mooring suitable for boats up to 50’ is available in the bay for guests
• Wood Burning Stoves with starter supply of logs
• Leather sofas and armchairs
• HD Televisions with recordable Freeview
• DVD players
• CD/Bluetooth Hi Fi
• Supply of indoor games and children's toys
• Fully stocked bookcase
• The Drawing Room also features an upright piano
• Large traditionally decorated and furnished dining room with spectacular views
• Mahogany dining table capable of seating up to 14
• Large bespoke fitted kitchen with central Island
• Dishwasher (dishwasher tablets provided)
• Everhot Aga style range cooker with induction hob
• 2 x Fridge freezers
• Built in Microwave oven
• Built in Coffee Maker
• Childs high chairs available upon request
• Sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 x double bedrooms
• 4 x bedrooms with ensuite facilities
• 5th bedroom has a separate private bathroom
• Ground floor double bedroom with ensuite walk in shower
• Modern super comfy King size beds
• Duvets on all beds
• Quality antique bedroom furniture
• Folding child's cot available upon request
Situated on the ground floor with easterly aspect and sea views. Ensuite bathroom featuring a walk in shower.
King size bed.
Situated on the first floor with spectacular views down the Sound of Mull. King size bed. Private bathroom with shower/bath on same floor.
Bedroom 3 (Master Suite)
Situated on the first floor with spectacular views down the Sound of Mull. Ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower.
King size bed.
Situated on the first floor with westerly aspect and views over the garden. Ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower.
King size bed.
Situated on the first floor with Easterly aspect and spectacular views of the Sound of Mull. Ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower.
King size bed.
• Full size shower/baths or walk in shower cubicle
• Powerful mains pressure showers
• Led illuminated Demist mirrors
• Electric shaver points
• Washing machine
• Tumble drier
• 2nd Sink area
• Ironing facilities
• Indoor drying pulley
• Storage and Boot rack
• Large well maintained mature garden
• Private tree lined driveway and parking adjacent to the house
• Fully linked smoke detectors/alarms in all rooms
• Carbon Monoxide Alarms in rooms with wood burning stoves
• Emergency Lighting
• Fire extinguishers on both floors. Kitchen also has a CO2 extinguisher and fire blanket
|Oakfield House||£1,100 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Special offer 25% off throughout August 2018 - now only £1500.