Located in the historic heart of Dunblane, Old Churches House provides the perfect place to relax, celebrate a special occasion with the family and friends, host an event or explore Central Scotland.
• 11 en-Suite bedrooms – a variety of well-equipped doubles, twins and family rooms, each with picturesque views of Dunblane Cathedral
• Flexible event spaces for celebrations, meetings and weddings
• Mason Belles Kitchen offers the very best of local, fresh, relaxed dining with a twist: afternoon tea, brunch, light lunch and dinner.
• Scotland’s Secret Chapel Visitor Attraction – our 13th Century Chapel has been carefully restored, retaining its’ stunning original features for visitors to see
• Free Wi-Fi and on street parking
Transport and Parking
|Double Room||£65 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||£110 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.