- Arrival days - the holiday park limit arrival days to:
- Friday for 3, 7 and 14 nights
- Saturday for 7 and 14 nights
- Monday for 4, 7 and 14 nights
- To book this lodge
- You can make an online request via the Check Availability & Book > Button - NO MONEY IS TAKEN AT THIS POINT - we will email you a booking reference number and it is confirmed by a phone call to the payment office.
- The holiday park operate a 'dynamic pricing' policy which is a way of saying that prices change. We will always quote the best price at your time of enquiry.
Osprey Lodge 18 is a privately owned 2 bedroom holiday property close to the Hotel & Leisure Centre. Large verandah to the front with loch & mountain views.
The A-framed design has 2 stories. From the entry hall area you walk into the lounge which has floor-to-ceiling windows so as to make the most of the view. The lounge continues in an open plan to the dining with seating for 6. There is a galley style kitchen.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
Bedroom 1: Upstairs - double , wall mounted TV, en-suite bath, shower, WC
Bedroom 2: Upstairs - twin and wall mounted TV
There is a double sofa bed in the lounge to sleep an extra 2 guests
Ground floor shower room / WC
- Wall mounted TV in the lounge
- DVD player
- Galley style kitchen with microwave, fridge with freezer shelf
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine
- Double glazing & electric heating
- Bed linen & duvets made up for your arrival
- Picnic table on balcony
- Parking by the lodge
- Sorry - no pets allowed
- Cot and high chair available - £10 per item
- Patio doors open onto the deck area
- No smoking please
- There is FREE Wi-Fi at the leisure centre
- You have a pay option for Wi-Fi in the lodge at £5 per day for 3 devices or £15 per week for 3 devices
- Pubs & Restaurants
- A short walk to the regular entertainment and family nights (during holiday dates). You will be given a What's On Programme on arrival. The Rob Roy Lounge serves bar meals and take-away. There is also an adults only Fireside Bar.
- La Rustica Restaurant is upstairs in the original Drimsynie House Hotel. Open Wednesday to Sunday. Can be seasonal.
- 1 mile away is The Goil Inn which is the village pub. Bar meals & take-away, pool table and TV for watching sport
- The Goil Inn has regular Friday night bar entertainment and acoustic nights.
- Walk over the footbridge and follow the path round the head of the loch to the Shore House Inn. Restaurant and bar. Open Wednesday to Sunday. Take-away pizzas.
- Activities - At a glance
- On site Leisure Centre with 25m indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room & gym and more.
- On site 9-hole golf course skirting the loch and River Goil
- On-site Argyll Bike Hire.
- 1 mile to Loch Goil Cruisers - all year boat hire
- Fishing on the shores of Loch Goil - or hire a boat
- Wonderful walking - choice of marked trails or tackle some of the Arrochar Alps just outside the glen
- Post Office, newsagent and small grocery store in the village
- Costcutter mini-market - open 7 days - on the Estate
- No supermarket delivers to the village. Many guests shop at ASDA or Morrisons in Dumbarton or the Co-Op in Balloch on the way to Lochgoilhead
- Petrol - there is no garage in the village. Nearest petrol stations are: Strachur, Arrochar and Inveraray
- General Information
- Mobile phone reception - Vodafone - if you use another service please check with your provider about cover
- Self-service laundry adjacent to the Costcutter store
- Hairdresser and Beauty Treatment Rooms on site
- Glasgow Airport 48 miles - 1 hr 15 min