Parkside Cottage is located at Dochgarroch Lock, just 4 miles from Inverness City Centre. Parkside has a wonderful location! With the Caledonian Canal on the doorstep (where cruises depart for Loch Ness) and providing a fantastic base to explore the rest of the Highlands.
The house can accommodate up to 6 guests in three bedrooms. Parkside benefits from an open plan living and kitchen area with a fabulous woodburning stove.
There is a downstairs toilet, one shared bathroom and an en suite in the master room. There is also a large back porch perfect for storing sports / outdoor equipment.
The bedrooms are configured as below:-
- The master bedroom & en suite offer a king-size bed
- Bedroom 2 offers a king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 offers a king-size bed which can be split into single beds on request
- Dog friendly (up to 2 dogs are welcome at Parkside)
- Wood burning stove
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Front and back garden
- Private parking
- TV in all bedrooms & living area
- Storage for sports equipment
- Utility room with washing machine
- Rural setting
- Open kitchen and living room
- Free wifi
- Aga, electric oven & hob