Parkside Cottage has recently been completely refurbished and offers stylish accommodation for up to 6 people. Located at Dochgarroch Lock, where cruises depart for Loch Ness, it is the perfect base to explore the Highlands of Scotland.
The house can accommodate up to 6 guests in three bedrooms. Parkside benefits from an open plan living and kitchen area with a fabulous woodburning stove.
There is a downstairs toilet, one shared bathroom and an en suite in the master room. There is also a large back porch perfect for storing sports / outdoor equipment.
The bedrooms are configured as below:-
- The master bedroom & en suite offer a king-size bed
- Bedroom 2 offers a king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 offers a king-size bed which can be split into single beds on request
- Dog friendly (up to 2 dogs are welcome at Parkside)
- Wood burning stove
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Front and back garden
- Private parking
- TV in all bedrooms & living area
- Storage for sports equipment
- Utility room with washing machine
- Rural setting
- Open kitchen and living room
- Free wifi
- Aga, electric oven & hob
|£150 Per unit per night
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.