Sleeps up to 5 (4+1) • dogs welcome • wood burning stove - One of three Rigg Bay Cottages available for group bookings for up to 16.
Beyond the walled garden is a woodland and kitchen garden, an orchard and a paddock with rare breed sheep, Indian Runner ducks and hens.
Rigg Bay, a safe, secluded, sandy beach is just five minutes walk away. And beyond the garden walls lies the tranquil arboretum of Galloway House Gardens.
- Double doors from garden open into spacious living room with upholstered sofas and window seats and seating for 12.
- Dining area with wood burning stove and extending table.
- Two ground floor bedrooms: one double, and one twin/double with direct ramped access to garden.
- Open staircase to gallery providing access to two cosy loft bedrooms with single beds inc. +1.
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, 3 oven range stove, 5 plate ceramic hob, kettle, cappuccino maker and two ring electric hob.
- Shower room with large tiled shower, WC and washbasin, heated towel rail.
- In ground outdoor swimming pool, heated early May to end of October
- Pool loungers
- Wood burning stove
- Under floor heating throughout ground floor
- TV, DVD and stereo
- Telephone and unlimited WiFi
- Travel cot and high chair
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Fire pit
- Utility shed with washing machine and tumble dryer and pool and garden games
- A short walk from a quiet, sheltered sandy beach
- 30 minutes from the Galloway Hills and 7 Stanes mountain biking at Glentrool and Kirroughtree