To book online please visit here
Our cottages include Peedie Harray's, Harray's Hoose and Harray's Little Bothy. If you would like to book all 3 properties for a large group, then dont hesitate to get in touch.
- Peedie Harray's - sleeps 2 (double bed plus additional attic room available via loft ladder - not suitable for children)**
- Harray's Hoose - sleeps 2 (king size bed) **
- Harray's Little Bothy - sleeps 2 (double bed)
** these 2 properties are semi-detached and therefore can be opened up to form 1 larger cottage.
- All properties are priced at £550 per week.
For information on Harray's Hoose and Harray's Little Bothy please see links below.
The information on this page is specific to Peedie Harray's:
- Perfect for romantic getaways, the one bedroomed cottage is cosy and comfortable.
- Multi-fuel stove in the lounge add to the relaxed homely atmosphere.
- Private outside garden space with stunning views over the Harray loch
- Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, there are fishing boats for hire at nearby hotel, or else you can just walk down to the loch shore.
- Well placed to explore our local archaeological sights, such as Skara Brae Maeshowe and Ring of Brodgar
- Ness of Brodgar is a short distance from the cottage, the 2019 dig runs from Monday, July 1, 2019, until Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Stromness, for the Northlink Ferries is only 10-15 mins away and Kirkwall 30 mins.
- Multi-fuel stove plus air source heating and shower room.
- Kitchens with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Harray's Hoose has its own utility room with washer, and there is also a laundry room on site with washer and dryer.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
- the cottage is linked to Harray's Hoose (sleeps 2), so both cottages are also able to be opened up into one property for a larger group.