Downstairs, the lounge adjoins the perfectly sized kitchen/dining room, as well as a good-sized bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. The half tread staircase leads to the upstairs bedroom that is the length of the whole cottage. On either side of the roof are velux windows, when opened the tide can be heard lapping on the shore from the comforts of the bed.
Dogs are also welcomed in this cottage for a tariff of £24/pet, maximum of three. No fenced garden.
• Saturday change over
• Sleeps two (upstairs double). Access to bedroom is up a steep half tread staircase. Restricted headroom in bedroom due to sloping eaves.
• Downstairs bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Lochside location
• Night storage heating
• Ample parking
• Kitchen features: electric oven and hob, microwave, 50/50 tall fridge freezer.
• Linen and towels provided. Dish clothes, tea towels, washing up liquid and initial toilet rolls included. UV treated hill water supply
• Estate road does pass in front of the cottage, however traffic is very minimal