In the sleepy East Neuk harbour town of Pittenweem, this historic Coach House lies in the grounds of the old Church of Scotland manse.
The Coach House is privately owned and was built in 1839, at the same time as the Manse, to house the minister's driver and his ponies and trap. Now completely refurbished, it has a contemporary airy interior with patio doors created from the old arch the horses would have used, and a private garden with outdoor furniture for alfresco dining. Dogs are welcome but as the property is close to the main road, they should be kept on a lead.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, accommodation comprises:
1 double and 1 twin bedroom;
Cloakroom (WC, hand basin and shower) on ground floor;
Ensuite shower in master bedroom;
Dining room and a further shower room on first floor;