- Warm and cosy with double glazing and central heating in all rooms.
- Open area kitchen, dining area and lounge with plenty room to stretch out.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with everything you would need including a fridge and microwave.
- Lounge: Long 'L' shaped seating area with electric fire, 32" TV with FreeSat, DVD player, CD Radio.
- Double bedroom: Double size bed with direct access to bathroom, wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside units and lights.
- Travel cot.
- Twin bedroom: 2 single beds with wardrobe, bedside unit and 'night light'.
- Bathroom: Toilet, washbasin and shower with constant hot water
- All bed linen (except for travel cot), hand towels, dish towels are provided, but bring your own bath towels.
- Outside decking area with a gate, table and chairs.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Silver sands leisure park is open all year round except Jan 15 to Feb 15 and offers the following facilities:
- Swimming pool, sauna and gym
- On site shop
- Fish and chip take away
- Licenced bar, restaurant, evening entertainment
- Amusement arcade
- Enclosed children's play area
- Sports arena
- CCTV and on site park managers
Lossiemouth town is less than 5 minutes drive away for local shops and takeaways. Lossiemouth is also the home of the Moray Golf Club 18 hole course.
Visit http://www.morayholidays.co.uk/ for lots of tourist info for Moray