Quivive offers ultimate luxury in a spacious and modern 4 bedroom holiday home that sleeps 8. Enjoy beautiful sea and mountain views in peaceful seclusion near Brodick. Jacuzzi, Wood-burning Stove, Sky TV/Netflix, WiFi, 5-Star Reviews.
Situated conveniently a mile from Brodick in a quiet rural location, with beautiful views of the sea in one direction and Goat Fell mountain in the other. Superbly furnished and equipped, including Wi-Fi/fibre broadband, 50inch Smart TV with Sky and Netflix, DVD player with over 40 DVDs and box sets, a jacuzzi and double wood burning stove.
* The property is fully centrally heated throughout, with an enclosed garden and patio with garden furniture to seat eight, and private parking for three cars.
* There is a huge lounge as the main living room, with additional comfortable seating in a separate snug room, separated from the main living room by a double wood burning stove - logs and firelighters provided! There is an open plan dining area with an oak table seating eight, adjacent to the sun room with beautiful sea and mountain views.
* The master bedroom has an American super king bed, an en-suite shower room, Chesterfield sofa, two double wardrobes and chest of drawers, with mountain and sea views.
* There is a spacious king size bedroom with a Chesterfield sofa and ample storage, overlooking the garden.
* The additional double and twin bedrooms both have built in storage and overlook the garden.
* In addition to the en-suite, there is a family bathroom with combined shower and Jacuzzi.
* The kitchen, which overlooks Goat Fell mountain, is modern and fully equipped, including a fridge, electric hob and double oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and dishwasher. There are two steps up to a separate utility room containing a washing machine, tumble drier and fridge/freezer.
* Cot and high-chair available on request.
* Availability and booking - on Owner's Website - www.quivivecottage.co.uk/booking
* Maximum occupancy: 8 people.
* Start day normally a Sunday.
* The normal rental is for seven nights, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in short breaks, particularly in September and out-of season.
* Check-in from 3pm.
* Departure 10am, normally the following Sunday.
* Sorry, no pets.
* No smoking.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.