"Beats anywhere we've stayed on Arran" typifies guest reviews of our Arran Holiday Home. Quivive is a light, spacious, and modern 4 bedroom, single-storey holiday home that sleeps 8.
Situated conveniently a mile from Brodick in a quiet rural location, with beautiful views of the sea in one direction and Goat Fell mountain in the other. Superbly furnished and equipped, including Wi-Fi/fibre broadband, 50inch Smart TV with Sky and Netflix, DVD player with over 40 DVDs and box sets, a jacuzzi and double wood burning stove.
* The property is fully centrally heated throughout, with an enclosed garden and patio with garden furniture to seat eight, and private parking for three cars.
* There is a huge lounge as the main living room, with additional comfortable seating in a separate snug room, separated from the main living room by a double wood burning stove - logs and firelighters provided! There is an open plan dining area with an oak table seating eight, adjacent to the sun room with beautiful sea and mountain views.
* The master bedroom has an American super king bed, an en-suite shower room, Chesterfield sofa, two double wardrobes and chest of drawers, with mountain and sea views.
* There is a spacious king size bedroom with a Chesterfield sofa and ample storage, overlooking the garden.
* The additional double and twin bedrooms both have built in storage and overlook the garden.
* In addition to the en-suite, there is a family bathroom with combined shower and Jacuzzi.
* The kitchen, which overlooks Goat Fell mountain, is modern and fully equipped, including a fridge, electric hob and double oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and dishwasher. There are two steps up to a separate utility room containing a washing machine, tumble drier and fridge/freezer.
* Cot and high-chair available on request.
* Availability and booking - on Owner's Website - www.quivivecottage.co.uk/booking
* Maximum occupancy: 8 people.
* Start day normally a Sunday.
* The normal rental is for seven nights, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in short breaks, particularly in September and out-of season.
* Check-in from 3pm.
* Departure 10am, normally the following Sunday.
* Sorry, no pets.
* No smoking.