Located in the heart of the city centre on the historic Royal Mile, half way between Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace.
• Within walking distance of the principle shopping district where you will find Harvey Nichols, Jenners, Louis Vuitton, Emporio Armani and Calvin Klein
• A 5 minute taxi ride to the Edinburgh International Conference Centre
• Edinburgh International Airport is 11.5km from the hotel
• Waverley Railway Station is only 200m from the hotel and both East and West Coast mainlines service this station
• We also have two electric car charging points.
• 238 spacious guest rooms including business class rooms
• In-room amenities include free broadband access, direct dial telephones, satellite TV, pay movies, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, mini bar and laptop safe
• Variety of bedroom types including King, Zip & Link, Twin
• Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service available
• All rooms are air-conditioned
• Free WiFi available throughout the hotel
• Exclusive bathroom amenities in all rooms
Food & Beverage
• Itchycoo bar & kitchen is a 64 seat venue, that offers fresh flavours from the area, combined in a way to please the modern palate
• The hotel offers the Super Breakfast Buffet and Grab & Run
• The Restaurant located on level -1 can seat up to 120 people
Health & Rejuvenation
• Pace Health Club offers a gymnasium and 10 metre pool
• Enjoy the heat of our Ladies and Gents Saunas
• Also choose from one of our Wellness Treatments, which includes aromatherapy massage, a luxury facial or a Reiki massage
• 8 dedicated meetings and events rooms
• Meeting space for 2 - 240 delegates
• All rooms provide natural daylight
• Induction loop and free WiFi available for all delegates
• Dedicated meeting co-ordinator
• 131 covered car parking spaces
|Double Room||£124 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family room||£220 Per person per night (room only)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.