A spacious 3 bedroom detached holiday home in Lochgoilhead village. Steps away from the shores of Loch Goil, the Goil Inn and marked walking trails. A comfortable and well equipped base to enjoy a stay in this beautiful area.
A modern detached two-storey villa in the heart of the village. Partial views of Loch Goil, and from within the house, hill views to the front and rear. The front and side garden are slabbed and chipstoned. Patio furniture to the front. The rear area is chipstoned and has off-road parking for 1 car.
Ground floor: Hallway, downstairs wc, TV den relaxation room, dining room opening up to the large breakfasting kitchen with adjacent utility room. Back door to the car park area. Upstairs: A large landing provides access to the spacious lounge with views including partial Loch views. Family bath and shower room. 3 double bedrooms with master having an en suite shower room.
The house has a modern and bright feel. Full central heating suitable for all year round visits. Pet friendly – Maximum 2 dogs. £30 charge per pet.
Off-road parking for 1 car. Sreet parking available in front of the house.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ground floor: WC cloakroom
- Upstairs: 3 double bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower/WC. TV’s in each bedroom plus mirrored sliding door wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with bath and a separate shower stall.
- Patio with seating for 6 to the front.
- Ground floor TV TV den with 2 two=seater sofas.
- Upstairs lounge with 3 two-seater sofas, large TV and an extra cubby-hole seating area.
- Dining room leading in to the kitchen.
- TV – FreeSat. Lounge 65″ /DVD player, TV den 50″ ? DVD player, All bedroom TV’s 32″. Log in to your own Netflix or Amazon Prime Accounts
- Kitchen – table for 4
- Kitchen with 4 electric hobs, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, George Forman grill, fridge and freezer (3 drawers), Bosch coffee maker – provide your own capsules, fire blanket.
- Utility room: sink, washer and dryer.
- Hot water on demand.
- Iron and ironing table.
- Travel cot and high chair – request at time of booking.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Wardrobes with hangers in all bedrooms.
- Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm, fire extinguisher.
- First aid kit.
- Optional top and bottom stair gates – request at time of booking.
- Linen and towels included.
- Starter pack: 2 bin bags, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls, hand soap, cleaning materials and cloths
- No smoking.
- Maximum 2 dogs are welcome. £30 per dog. The garden front and back are not enclosed.
- Tarbet, Loch Lomond for sightseeing cruises: 30 mins
- Inveraray – 30 mins
- Dunoon – 50 mins
- Oban – 1 hr 25 mins
- Glencoe – 1 hr 50 mins
- Glasgow Airport – 1 hr 10 mins
- Edinburgh Airport – 2 hrs 10 mins
Transport and Parking
New Year/ Hogmanay
|Ridgeview Villa||£1,135 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.