This interior designed property is finished throughout with ANTA furnishings to the highest standard. Downstairs there is an open plan sitting room and dining room with a wood burning stove for cosy evenings by the fire. The centrepiece of the kitchen is an electric two-oven AGA, providing the cooking as well as additional warmth for those colder days. There is also a utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. The downstairs rooms benefit from under floor heating throughout. Three upstairs bedrooms are complimented with a shower room, en-suite to the master bedroom, and a bathroom downstairs; including a period cast iron bath big enough for the whole family!
The rear outdoor patio area has been enjoyed by many families over the years and is a wonderful place to take in the mountains whilst listening to the burbling river below. To the front of the property is the estate’s ceilidh hall, a building of historical importance, however it does mean there is not a view of the loch. The estate’s productive walled garden is a stone’s throw from the house and guests are more than welcome to visit the garden.
Up to three dogs welcome, charged at £24/pet. Partially fenced garden/gravel/patio grass area.
• Friday change over
• Sleeps 6 (two doubles, one twin). One double bedroom en-suite. Additional shower room and downstairs bathroom.
• Wood burning stove
• Partially fenced garden, gravel laid to the front and patio over looking river at rear of house
• Ample parking
• Central heating, under floor heating downstairs
• Kitchen features: Electric AGA, (gas hob), tall 50/50 fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Linen and towels provided. Dish clothes, tea towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and initial toilet rolls included. UV treated hill water supply