Situated just steps away from the beach with views overlooking the beautiful Solway Firth and minutes away from a choice of fantastic attractions, this award-winning holiday park offers the perfect stay.
There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; a sea view park right next to the beach. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes:
* Kids’ clubs with the Parkdean Resorts Troupers:
* Fun-filled family entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
* 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
* Sunset Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
*Half Board food options available.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
We also make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Southerness Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!