SPRINGBANK stylish self-catering holiday house..................in the shadow of Ben Cruachan. A relaxing yet imposing granite-built house standing majestically over the picturesque village of Taynuilt with views to Loch Etive.
This fine Victorian house dating from 1885, with lots of character and original features, sleeps up to 8 in comfort. It is set in mature gardens to lose yourself in. Decorated simply yet tastefully, with a large luxury bathroom with roll-top bath, Springbank welcomes you to a home-from-home in the Scottish Highlands.
Read our UpFront Reviews here.
• The house sleeps 8 comfortably in 4 lovely bedrooms
• Situated in the popular village of Taynuilt, with renowned butchers shop, post office, general stores, Robin's Nest tearooms, the Taynuilt Hotel (offering fine dining), railway station and summer Highland Games
• Excellent for walking – Ben Cruachan overlooks the village and the glorious Loch Etive is in sight of the house – and also makes a wonderful cycling centre (mountain bike trail guide supplied in the house)Two sitting rooms with open fires and views across Taynuilt towards Loch Etive
• Luxury bathroom with roll-top bath – perfect to unwind in - plus two further shower / bathrooms
• 2 double rooms with king beds, and 2 twin rooms
• TV, internet, oil fired central heating
• Beautiful mature gardens – although please note these slope away steeply so young children will need to be closely supervised in them
• Barbecue set supplied for barbecues on the lawn
• Highland cattle sometimes graze in surrounding fields
• Charming Glen Nant nature reserve is about a mile away
• 13 miles from Oban, Scotland's seafood capital with ferries to the islands
• Private parking for 3 cars
|Springbank||£900 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Stays of 5 nights or more if less than 28 days to date of arrival.
Contact us for voucher code
Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions applied.
Cannot be taken in conjunction with any other discount.
10% off multi weeks stays.