CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE.
We are well into this pandemic. The only thing for certain is, nothing is for certain. I have personally booked my own short breaks and holidays for later in 2021. I did so knowing that the local rules may change, but also with the view that things will get better. It fair lifts the spirits to have something to look forward to. In that light we take your booking in good faith that the lockdown restrictions will have been lifted and visitors are welcome. In the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
I always travel with insurance. You have the option of taking
This will cover you in the event of illness and other causes as explained in their cover. If you are planning well in advance, or booking a high value holiday, we recommend you consider this.
3 bedrooms ● Sleep 6 ● WiFi ● Dog Welcome
WELCOME TO STEEPLE VIEW HOUSE
A three bedroom, two storey holiday home located at the entrance to Lochgoilhead village. This semi-detached holiday home is a short stroll from the pebbled shoreline of Loch Goil and just minutes from the start of the marked walks within the Argyll Forest Park. Steeple View an excellent value-for-money option for up to 6 people and is a good base if you are coming to explore the area.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds bed plus a cot
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed garden to the front and back
- Patio furniture
- Lounge with electric fire and dining area
- Freeview TV, DVD, CD player
- Kitchen with 4 rink electric hob, oven, fridge and separate freezer, microwave
- Washer machine/dryer
- Non feather pillows and duvets
- Street parking to front of house
- Energy included
- Linen included
- Towels not included - You can order an optional towel set for £30.
£15 up to 4 days / £30 a week - With its enclosed garden and being close to the Arboretum walking area, Steeple View is a popular choice with pet owners.
Loch Goil Trails - FREE Local Walking Guide
- Finding Steeple View: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: Key information is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile away, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone. Not staying with us? You can order a copy for £7 (UK postage) Order your copy HERE.