CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
. Coronavirus is a known risk. When government rules allow travel it means we have to protect ourselves, not only physically, but with our travel plans.
WE WILL COVER YOU
in the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
YOU SHOULD TAKE PRACTICAL STEPS
to cover yourself for the likes of illness etc. by adding the optional Booking Protect insurance offered during the booking process - or - the Post Office are providing
TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH COVID-19 COVER
. Click on link for a quote. Book your holiday and come and enjoy Argyll.
2 bedrooms ● Sleep 4 ● Wi-Fi ● Pet welcome
WELCOME TO STONYCROFT BUNGALOW
All on the ground floor, Stonycroft is a detached bungalow in the heart of the village. This holiday home is a comfortable place to stay while exploring the area. Across the road from the village hall, bowling green and multi-court and close to the village Arboretum and playground. Close to the starting point for a number of marked walking trails. Enclosed gardens to the front and rear with garden furniture.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with patio doors
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Lounge with patio doors
- 52" TV - FreeSat
- Dining room
- Well-appointed kitchen, all electric
- Fridge (small freezer compartment), washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave
- Outdoor table chairs - back garden
- Outside drying area to the rear
- Bed linen and towels
- Books & games
- Iron and ironing board
- Off road parking to the rear
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- A maximum of 2 dogs are welcome. The front garden area is enclosed. £30 pet charge each.
Loch Goil Trails - FREE Local Walking Guide
- Finding Stonycroft: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: Key information will be sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone.