CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE.
We are well into this pandemic. The only thing for certain is, nothing is for certain. I have personally booked my own short breaks and holidays for later in 2021. I did so knowing that the local rules may change, but also with the view that things will get better. It fair lifts the spirits to have something to look forward to. In that light we take your booking in good faith that the lockdown restrictions will have been lifted and visitors are welcome. In the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
I always travel with insurance. You have the option of taking
. This will cover you in the event of illness and other causes as explained in their cover. If you are planning well in advance, or booking a high value holiday, we recommend you consider this.
2 bedrooms ● Sleep 4 ● Wi-Fi ● Pet welcome
WELCOME TO STONYCROFT BUNGALOW
All on the ground floor, Stonycroft is a detached bungalow in the heart of the village. This holiday home is a comfortable place to stay while exploring the area. Across the road from the village hall, bowling green and multi-court and close to the village Arboretum and playground. Close to the starting point for a number of marked walking trails. Enclosed gardens to the front and rear with garden furniture.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with patio doors
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Lounge with patio doors
- 52" TV - FreeSat
- Dining room
- Well-appointed kitchen, all electric
- Fridge (small freezer compartment), washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave
- Outdoor table chairs - back garden
- Outside drying area to the rear
- Bed linen and towels
- Books & games
- Iron and ironing board
- Off road parking to the rear
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- A maximum of 2 dogs are welcome. The front garden area is enclosed. £30 pet charge each.
Loch Goil Trails - FREE Local Walking Guide
- Finding Stonycroft: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: Key information will be sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone.