High quality Bed and Breakfast in Edinburgh. Warm, welcoming rooms with hearty breakfast and comfy beds in Edinburgh yet one minute from beautiful beach and promenade. Friendly and Eco-friendly.
Stay for bed and breakfast in our comfortable, traditional Victorian house in a peaceful residential area of Edinburgh in a lovely leafy street leading to sandy Portobello beach and promenade. So peaceful it is difficult to believe you are only a twenty minute bus ride from the centre. Enjoy the rich heritage of Edinburgh by day and rest peacefully at night in our lounge, or enjoy a beach stroll or local retsuarant. Start it all again after a hearty breakfast.
We are proud holders of the Green Tourism Gold award for Eco Tourism.
You are assured of a friendly welcome and our personal service at all times since we prefer to carry out all tasks personally - this way we ensure that our own standards are always maintained. We both enjoy what we do and hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
* Ample free parking on street unrestricted
* Easy 20 minutes busride from City Centre with regualr service throughout evening and day
* Colour TV, tea/coffee making and hairdryers in all rooms
* Extensive hearty & healthy breakfast choices
* Sorry - NO CHILDREN under twelve years - NO PETS
* Spacious, comfortable guests' lounge
* Yards from beautiful beach & level promenade for easy stroll
* Nearby indoor heated swimming pool with Turkish baths and fitness centre
* Short stroll to choice of local restaurants, including Italian and Chinese
* Peaceful, residential area - quiet side street
* Smoke-Free atmosphere
* Personally run by owners
* Choice of double, twin, family rooms all with private facilities with shower
* Internet - FREE WiFi in all rooms
|Double Room Ensuite||£40 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Double Room Ensuite (A)||£40 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Double/Twin Room Ensuite||£40 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Double/Twin Room Ensuite(A)||£40 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room Ensuite||£38 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
There are a few opportunities still to stay at Straven and catch some of the fabulous culture of the festivals.
You can stay for a fun-filled one night break away in a double room on Friday 19th or Friday 25th of August.
You can stay for a 3 night break on a double en suite room from Saturday 27th of August.
All priced at £54 per person per night based on 2 people sharing. Delicious breakfast included. Only short bus ride to festival frolics in the city centre and relax in the evening with a beach stroll. Beach and city break in one! Contact us direct for the offer.