The house has a handmade kitchen, an open-plan living area and a wood burning stove. The drying room and shower room by the main entrance makes Sula the ideal place to stay if you love the outdoors, not to mention that it’s only 300m from the beach and surrounded by mountains, with great sea-kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, climbing, walking and skiing all on the doorstep (and the new Oban-Fort-William cycle route passing close by).
It is fabulous for relaxing, with huge windows to enjoy the views, and a wood-burning stove for cosy evenings, great restaurants nearby, low level walks, ferry rides to islands, with peace and quiet and wildlife in abundance. Sula is designed as a low energy house and is really well insulated, has underfloor heating and a heat recovery ventilation system.
The main bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, an en suite, kingsize bed and fabulous views of Loch Linnhe, past the Isle of Balnagowan and beyond to Shuna and the Isle of Mull. There is one further double room and a twin room with a family bathroom upstairs and a shower-room downstairs.
Outside is a patio for outside dining and a fire pit for evening socialising.
* Open plan living area
* Large handmade kitchen
* Downstairs shower room and drying room
* Sleeps six in a twin room and two double rooms
* Main bedroom with en suite and king size bed
* Family bathroom with bath and shower
* Washing machine and Dishwasher
* Large windows and amazing views
* Bed linen and towels are provided
* Beds made up for your arrival
* Free Wi-Fi internet access
* Underfloor heating
* Patio for outside relaxing and dining