At Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, enjoy walks in the countryside and strolls around towns and villages such as Troon or Alloway.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park is set in the glorious rolling Scottish countryside, close historic castles and miles of sandy beaches. What will you start with? A splash in the pool? A round of crazy golf or a day on the beach at Ayr? Only thing we’re short of at Sundrum Castle is hours in the day!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes:
* Kids’ clubs with the Parkdean Resorts Troupers:
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Kintyre family entertainment venue.
* Heated indoor pool complex with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Tam O’Shanter Restaurant & Lounge Bar.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure playground.
* All weather sports court.
* Amusements, pool tables, darts and games room.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
*Half Board food options available.
* And much more!
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
We also make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.