Welcome to Tam O’Shanter Cottage
Stay next door to Rabbie Burns! This beautiful cottage garden apartment is situated just yards from the world famous Burns Cottage and Burns Birthplace Museum, birth place of "Scotland’s Bard"! The historic conservation village of Alloway is a short walk from the beaches of Ayr and the wonderful “Open Golf” courses of Royal Troon and Turnberry are just a quick drive away.
The property has recently under gone a major refurbishment and is very well appointed. Features include the Tam O’Shanter bedroom with magnificent four poster bed and themed furnishings. French doors lead from the lounge and bedroom into a small, tranquil private cottage garden with decking and patio furniture. This lovely apartment is ideal for a holiday any time of year and all rooms are on the level.
Self Catering Facilities Luxuries
Central Heating, TV, CD PLayer
Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Bedrooms (2), Bathrooms (1)
Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 5, Sleeps maximum of 4
Linen and towels provided.
Wheelchair access, Parking space
- French doors lead from the lounge and second bedroom into a small tranquil private cottage garden.
- Designer bathroom with sunken bath.
- Lovely French doors lead from the twin bedroom to the private garden.
- Low allergen environment.
- 4 garden chairs in the private garden
- Parking available across t