The Anne-Elaine Suite is a comfortable, self-contained unit within a house extension .There is level ground floor access throughout, making it suitable for wheelchair users/those with mobility problems
Situated in the beautiful, coastal village of Hopeman, It consists of...
- Spacious bedroom containing king-size double bed and single height-adjustable, electric profiling bed. (Couch bed suitable for small children available on request).
- Fully accessible en-suite bathroom. Wet room shower with fold-down seat. Closomat toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including washing machine, microwave and perching stool.
- Dining area, within conservatory, overlooking attractive garden. (Guests are invited to make use of the full conservatory and garden, on the understanding that these are 'communal' areas, shared with the proprietor).
- Level access entrance vestibule with on street or car port parking available.