Converted two bedroom coach house in Pittenweem with patio area and parking.
Detached two bedroom coach house in the grounds of The Old Manse, Pittenweem. Dating from 1835, the Coach House was the original 'garage' for the property where the Minister's trap and pony were kept. Now converted to cosy accommodation which features off street parking, two bedrooms, three spacious shower rooms, patio area with garden furniture as well as living, kitchen and dining areas. Luxury egyptian cotton bedding and robes and complimentary toiletries provided.