Inside at a Glance
• Large entrance hallway (access for other parts of Ronachan House property, including fire stairs and back entrances to the main house)
• 1 x twin bedroom (ground floor)
• 1 x shower room & toilet (ground floor)
• Sitting room with views over to the islands (mid-level floor)
• Kitchen & dining room (mid-level floor)
• Mid-landing cloakroom
• 1 x Super King size master bedroom (first floor)
• 1 x King size bedroom (first floor)
• 1 x Bathroom with roll top bath (first floor)
Outside at a Glance
• Extensive grounds with a burn flowing down the edge of the drive
• Large open lawn
• Path down to the white sands of Ronachan Bay and the Sound of Jura
• Incredible views and wonderful wildlife spotting opportunities
• Free Wi-Fi
• Large Freeview/Sky TV in Lounge
• All crockery, glassware, bedlinen and towels
• Heat & Power usage included in rental
The Coachhouse is part of Ronachan House, which was built in the late 19th Century for the Pollock family of Glasgow. It has recently undergone a full transformation, stripping it back and lovingly restoring the beautiful features and character that had fallen away over the years. The interior has been designed alongside Farrow & Ball consultants and the result is a wonderfully open, fresh feel with a touch of luxury.
You arrive into a communal entrance hallway and the enter The Coachhouse from the ground floor, where you will find a twin room and shower room. The stairs take you up to a mid-level where you will find the sitting room, dining kitchen and a cloakroom/toilet. A short set of stairs then take you up to two large bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor
The sitting room is cosy and intimate, decorated in a beautiful blue green, it feels like the colours of the sea outside have made their way inside. The furniture perfectly complements with the décor and makes for a wonderfully comfortable space to relax with family and friends.
The kitchen diner sits just off the lounge and is a perfect space for long lazy dinners with friends. The kitchen has everything the chef for the night will need, and a dish washer to make the clean-up easier.
The bedrooms are all wonderful sanctuaries to escape to. The beds are wonderfully sumptuous, encouraging you to relax into them and unwind from a busy day exploring. For a real treat, you can sink into the stunning roll-top bath by the window in the incredible bathroom. Glass of bubbles, a book and a bath with a view – one of life’s great pleasures.