Old Tolbooth Wynd is located in Edinburgh's World Heritage Site, just a few steps off the Royal Mile in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town. The Royal Mile is steeped in history and has much to offer visitors; iconic Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Scottish Parliament and much, much more. Princes Street, Waverley Railway Station and Edinburgh's Georgian new town are all within a comfortable walking distance.
The three bedrooms offer flexible accommodation for parties of 4. Main features of House by the Royal Mile:
- 60 metres from Royal Mile
- Garage Parking
- Accommodation over three floors consisting of: Lounge, Dining/Kitchen and toilet on the middle floor; master bedroom with ensuite; twin bedded room and bathroom with shower on upper floor; small double bedroom with ensuite and internal garage on ground floor.
- Freesat & DVD player with selection of DVDs.
- Main railway station, Princes Street (main shopping street) and Edinburgh's Georgian new town are all within a comfortable walking distance
- Offers flexible accommodation for parties of 4.