Modern waterfront living in an historic setting overlooking Ravenscraig Castle. All-Inclusive Self-Catered Includes an arrival Continental Breakfast!
Unobstructed panoramic views of Ravenscraig Castle and Beach, Pathhead Park, The East Pier and include Firth of Forth Sunrises and Kirkcaldy Townscape Sunsets. Sea sounds can be heard throughout.
• Quiet 2nd storey 2 bedroom sleeping up to 4 adults • 1 double Master Bedroom • 1 twin Guest Bedroom
• Modern bright open-concept Kitchen, Dining and Lounge Area • Bathroom with Sea Shell Soaker Tub, Separate Shower, Brightly Lit Vanity and Heated Towel Rack • Sports and Leisure Storage Closet
• Welcoming and Informative Foyer • Security Entrance
• Complimentary Arrival Continental Breakfast • Private Parking • Electricity, Gas, Heat and Water
• Fresh Bedding, Linens and Towels • Condiments • Laundry with Washer, Dryer, Iron and Board
• Lounge Television with DVD and CD player • Guest Bedroom TV with VCR • Pay Telephone • Tourist Information and Directories • Welcome Host and Orientation
" The holiday home was absolutely beautiful. Well-maintained, clean, with beautiful views. "
S. Donaldson, Guest
Early Reservations Recommended. Late Bookings Welcome with Availability.
Transport and Parking
On Public Transport Route
|Flat||£400 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.