Inside at a Glance
• Luxurious and intimate top floor apartment
• Accommodation for up to 4 created with an extra pull out sofa bed in the living room
• Large sitting and dining area with door out to raised deck
• Well-equipped kitchen
• King size bedroom
• Large bathroom with shower
Outside at a Glance
• Views over Gigha, Jura & Isla
• Outdoor raised private decking with dining set
• Large grounds to explore
• Access to the beautiful beach at the end of the garden
• Free Wi-Fi
• Large Freeview/Sky TV in Lounge
• All crockery, glassware, bedlinen and towels
• Heat & Power usage included in rental
The Lookout is part of Ronachan House, which was built in the late 19th Century for the Pollock family of Glasgow. It has recently undergone a full transformation, stripping it back and lovingly restoring the old features and character that had fallen away over the years. The apartment has been interior designed alongside Farrow & Ball designers and has a peaceful, intimate and modern feel.
The long tree lined driveway from the road opens at the bottom to a glorious view of Ronachan House and the Sound of Jura. The entrance to The Lookout is found at the top of a drive to the back of the house where you arrive at a decking area with the most amazing views over the garden, to the sea beyond and the Isles of Jura, Islay and Gigha. Perfect for enjoying an evening tipple while you watch the spectacular sunsets.
From the decking area you enter the apartment into the bright and beautiful dual-aspect lounge and dining area. Spacious yet cosy, with a superb new window which offers views over to the islands, there is plenty of space to relax and unwind after a day exploring the coastline. The dining table basks in the light from another window which looks over the circular driveway. The sumptuous bedroom has a deliciously comfortable king size bed and high-quality linen to ensure a tranquil night’s sleep. The large luxury bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower.