The Lovat is a spacious modern two bedroom apartment on the first floor of The Brothers Wing, a new building that is wrapped inside the last remaining bastion wall of the 1745 English Fort.
The bastion wall housed the 6 cannon batteries which defended the Fort from Jacobite attacks launched from Loch Ness. The apartment is named after Lord Lovat who was responsible for turning the English Fort into a catholic abbey.
The light and bright open plan kitchen reception area looks out towards the terrace and the beautiful stained glass windows of The Highland Club Lounge. The modern kitchen is fully fitted with its granite worktops, oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The modern dining table has comfortable seating. The lounge area has a flat screen TV, a DVD player, as a good selection of books, DVDs and games.
The large master bedroom, which has views towards Loch Ness through the enormous reveals of the Bastion wall, has a king-size bed. The en-suite bathroom also has a walk in shower. The guest bedroom which has views of Loch Ness has twin beds and the use of a second family bathroom.
The apartment has a timber floor throughout and comes with a car parking space and access to all the communal facilities.