The Old Post Office is a beautiful stone cottage sitting above the shore of Loch a’Choire. In front of the cottage is a large lawn area where deer are often seen grazing, and from the comforts of the glass fronted lounge, what could be a better sight?
The cottage has benefited from interior design with style and comfort being in abundance. Heated by under floor heating throughout and a wood burning stove, this is a lovely cosy cottage to relax, unwind and recharge.
The lounge leads into a kitchen/dining room and at the other end of the property is the large bedroom with the sizeable bathroom in the middle of the cottage. With the history of this property dating back to 19th century, this is a beautiful idyllic cottage that manages to keep it’s charm whilst having all of todays modern comforts.
• Friday change over
• Sleeps two (one double)
• Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Single storey layout
• Lochside location
• Lounge with glazed frontage onto patio area with seating
• Wood burning stove
• Under floor central heating
• Ample parking
• Kitchen features: electric oven and hob, microwave, 50/50 tall fridge freezer
• Linen and towels provided. Dish clothes, tea towels, washing up liquid and initial toilet rolls included. UV treated hill water supply