The Pavilion is a newly-built, self-contained 3-storey house, sitting within the curtilage of Lamb's House in Leith.
Built in the style of the early 18th century with particular attention to detail, the property includes an eye-catching "ogee" roof. Inside, furniture and fittings are of a quality and style to match.
Lambs House accommodates a private residence, Groves-Raines Architects Ltd and the Consulate of Iceland.
Lamb's House, a 5-storey A-listed building in the heart of Leith, is one of Edinburgh's most interesting buildings and is just a stone's throw from the historic port of Leith. Built around 1610, it is believed to have been a tenement of "serviced" flats for Edinburgh Burgers with booths on the ground floor.
Built over 3 storeys and providing acccommodation for up to 6 guests, accommodation comprises:
1 twin with en suite shower and 2 double bedrooms (one with a half tester, the other with a box bed);
Sitting room with dining area;
Bathroom with cast-iron bath;
Underfloor heating controlled by individual thermostats;
Parking for one car in private courtyard;
Access to Renaissance garden.