The 17th century cottage known as the Ruin, sits in the garden to the rear of the Gallery, overlooking the orchards of Falkland Palace. Comprises One twin, one double/twin, Living room. Free Wi-Fi .
Maspie House built in 1819, was the residence of Sir George Deas, who was a Lord of Session judge for many years. The building became Falkland’s main Post Office, then a small gift shop, which closed some years ago. It was re-opened as Maspie House Gallery in 2014 by the current owners John McLaren and Peta Hay.
The 17th century cottage known as the Ruin, sits in the garden to the rear of the Gallery, overlooking the orchards of Falkland Palace. A tumble-down ruin for many years, it has undergone a complete rebuild.
Comprises: - One twin, one double/twin,living room/dining room, shower room.
Minimum stay 2 nights
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.