Welcome to The Stable Studio, Argyll, located in Hunters Quay, Dunoon. A special place to stay whilst you explore one of the most beautiful parts of our world. We look forward to seeing you soon. Craig & Jacqui
Less than half a mile from Gourock Dunoon car ferry terminal (operator is Western Ferries) the Stable Studio, Argyll is a fully furnished self-catering accommodation within the generous grounds of a private residence. Free off road parking is available, accessed via a private driveway entrance.
The Studio sleeps two adults in comfort and has an open plan layout with a lounge, dining & bedroom area plus a fully equipped kitchenette. There is a separate & private shower room with a heated towel rail.
A full list of facilities is shown below.
Guests are welcome to responsibly use the front garden area on the main property grounds. This includes a bench seat with beautiful views over the mountains and the Firth of Clyde.
The property is pet friendly for well behaved companions, with a maximum of two small / medium size pet guests allowed in the studio. By way of size example, a medium size pet would be a Cocker Spaniel dog. A maximum of one large size pet guest is allowable.
If you are unsure about whether you and your pet(s) will have sufficient space in the studio please ask before booking your stay.
- Super King Double Bed OR Two Full Size Single Beds - YOUR CHOICE!
- Bedside tables, bedside lamps and open wardrobe
- Lounge area includes two very comfortable leather armchairs, flat screen TV with Freesat and LED reading lamp
- FREE Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Wireless Audio System
- Electric fire heating
- Breakfast & Dining area has a table & two chairs
- Kitchenette is fully equipped including an electric cooker and a small fridge freezer.
- Linen, towels and a hairdryer provided
- Complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits
- Welcome Pack on arrival including fresh milk and bottled water
- Outdoor seating area with coffee table & two chairs is surrounded by a privacy fence. Ground is laid to gravel with a small lawned space
- Outside 'dry-store' for wet outdoor clothes, walking boots etc. Bicycles can be securely stored here too
- CYCLISTS: There is plenty of room for any maintenance you might need to complete on your ride. We also have tools available and a pump for those pesky tyres
Hunters Quay, Dunoon is on the Cowal peninsula of Argyll, and the nearby area offers a variety of walking and cycling routes including the popular Pucks Glen waterfall trail and the Camel’s Hump which offers spectacular views of the area. Other local activities including golfing, fishing, sailing, swimming, diving and paddle boarding (SUP).
Benmore Botanical Gardens is 6.5 miles away with Cowal Golf Club just over a mile distance from the studio. Dunoon town centre is less than 2 miles distance.
Public transport facilities are nearby and well served.
|The Stable Studio, Argyll||£75 Per unit per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.