Situated at the entrance to Glengalmadale, the backdrop to The Steadings is spectacular. The Loch Linnhe shoreline is a short walk from the cottage where there is a delightful stone beach to watch the waves roll in.
Attractively furnished and well equipped throughout with a bright, fresh feel that encourages relaxation, this single storey house provides an ideal family venue and caters for all ages and abilities. The large, stylish open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room opens onto the conservatory; creating the heart of the house and is a marvelous gathering place after exhilarating days spent out and about. All five bedrooms are en suite and are equipped with TVs in each room. There is also an additional shower/wet room that is wheelchair friendly. Outside a pretty sun-trap courtyard is ideal for summertime barbeques. There is also a useful bike store and a small enclosed garden.
• Saturday change over
• Sleeps 10 (four doubles, one twin) all rooms en-suite
• Additional disabled access wet room
• Single storey layout
• Open plan living room, dining area and kitchen
• Utility/drying room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Underfloor heating
• Bike store
• Ample parking
• Fenced garden/grass area
• Kitchen features: electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, 50/50 tall fridge freezer.
• Linen and towels provided. Dish clothes, tea towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and initial toilet rolls included. UV treated hill water supply