Refresh the mind and body at Tummel Valley Holiday Park. This woodland park is located by Loch Tummel in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands. Explore the surroundings of the Tay Forest, soak up the scenery or simply relax.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park is a peaceful park set on the banks of the River Tummel. You’ll find peace and tranquillity at this beautiful woodland park in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands and can fill your days with exploring castles, climbing up mountainsides, cycling leafy lanes or just soaking up the scenic views. You’re free to enjoy the whole of the great outdoors at this park in the heart of the Tay Forest.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes:
* Kids’ activities with Sid & Lizzie:
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Riverside Entertainment Complex.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with children’s pool party sessions, sauna and kids splash pool with tot's sessions.
* Riverside Bar & Restaurant – with outdoor patio overlooking the river.
* All weather sports court.
* Crazy golf.
* Adventure play area with slide and climbing areas.
* Nature trail.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
We make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!