Refresh the mind and body at Tummel Valley Holiday Park. This woodland park is located by Loch Tummel in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands. Explore the surroundings of the Tay Forest, soak up the scenery or simply relax.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park is a peaceful park set on the banks of the River Tummel. You’ll find peace and tranquillity at this beautiful woodland park in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands and can fill your days with exploring castles, climbing up mountainsides, cycling leafy lanes or just soaking up the scenic views. You’re free to enjoy the whole of the great outdoors at this park in the heart of the Tay Forest.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the recently refurbished Riverside Entertainment Complex.
* Indoor swimming pool with children’s splash pool, tots sessions and water sports.
* Solarium and Sauna.
* Riverside Bar & Restaurant – refurbished with outdoor patio overlooking the river.
* All weather sports court.
* Eight hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with slide and climbing areas.
* Nature trail.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
We make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
|Caravan Holiday Home||£550.00 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.