Every bit as elegant as its name suggests, this self-contained flat takes up the first floor of Edwardian mansion house Hill of Tarvit. Remodelled in 1906 by architect Sir Robert Lorimer, Hill of Tarvit offers early twentieth century decadence in acr
The Upper West Wing fFat has its own front door to the rear of the house with access via an external staircase. The windows overlook terraced gardens with views that sweep up to the Hill of Tarvit monument.
1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom;
Sitting room with open fire;
Bathroom with bath and shower;
Hill of Tarvit estate lies among a patchwork of rolling farmland, and has its own superbly kept sunken rose and kitchen gardens, as well as a restored Edwardian hickory-club golf course. It lies just outside Cupar, ten miles from St Andrews, home to Scotland's oldest university and the world's most famous golf course. Fife's East Neuk is a short drive away, offering pristine beaches, picture-perfect harbours and delicious fresh seafood.
The nearest shops are 1 mile away in Ceres and 2.5 miles away in Cupar.