Vatersay House - for 2 Adults
Rural and Remote but Peaceful and Picturesque location, tranquility at it's best with all round breath-taking views of the Trotternish mountains, an ideal base to discover Skye Same gender couples welcome.
Welcome to our home in GlenHinnisdal in the heart of the
Trotternish Peninsular on the Isle of Skye.
- We are a small B&B for a Maximm of 2 Adults only (18+).
- Sorry, we are cannot accommodate Children or Babies
- Ideal for, Photographers, Walkers and Hikers, an ideal base to discover Skye.
- Minimum stay 2 Nights, check availability on our website 'Book' page
- Full details of our Rates, Terms & Conditions and about us can be viewed on our website.
- We strongly recommend that you have the appropriate Travel Insurance for your trip.
- The Guest bedroom is on the first floor of our house via a staircase which may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues
- Smoking/Vapping is strictly forbidden anywhere inside the house
- No Dogs, except Guide/Assisted or other Pets
- The Cooking of any type of food in the bedroom is strictly forbidden
- Free WiFi
- Fully furnished double bedroom which includes: Memory mattress, Anti-allergic pillows and quilt, Hospitality table, TV/DVD and hairdryer.
- Modern ensuite, including: New for 2021 Walk-in shower, Toiletries, flannels & towels
- Breakfast Room
- Although remote the nearest restaurant and bar is just a 10 minute drive away, 5.6 miles/9.1
- The Uig Ferry Port to the Western Isles is 6.1 miles/9.9 km and Rankins Store & Post Office 6 miles/9.7 km
- Portree Town Centre is 12 miles (19.31Km)
- During your stay we can provide as much help as we can to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Including booking restaurants to information on the best walks and most spectacular sights and motoring routes around the island, many not found in travel brochures or guide books!!