2 bedrooms ● Sleep 4 ● Wi-Fi ● Pet friendly ● Enclosed garden
WELCOME TO VIEWFIELD 8
A gem of a property is located at the entrance to Lochgoilhead village. Viewfield No. 8 is an end terrace house with character that has all the the comforts of home.
Off-road parking for 1 car. The lounge has 2 and 3 seater sofas plus 2 armchairs, electric fire, central heating, SkyTV (not sports or movies) and a DVD player. There is a conservatory to the rear with a ground floor WC cloakroom. The back garden area is built for socialising with a deck, patio furniture and gas BBQ. The enclosed back garden will be appreciated by pet owners as well as families with children. The picture gallery tells the story that this holiday home has been beautifully decorated. It is well equipped for a couple, family or friends, to enjoy a self cater break throughout the year.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Off street parking by the house, or you can park on the street.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, chest of drawers, SkyTV
- Bedroom 2: Twin bed, chest of drawers
- Modern bathroom with bath shower stall and WC
- WC off the conservatory
- Wi-Fi - BT Hub
- Sky TV and DVD
- Conservatory with a WC
- Deck area with patio furniture and a gas BBQ
- Beds made up for your arrival - please bring your own towels
- Kitchen with kettle, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, 4 hob cooker, fridge, washing machine
- Chest freezer in a padlocked locker by the garage
- Dining room with seating for 6
- Lounge seating for 7
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Cot and high chair available - please bring your own cot linen
- Iron & ironing board
- Oil central heating throughout the house
- Energy included - handled by a prepaid card which is provided
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
Pet welcome - £15 up to 4 days or £30 5+ days - Close to the village Arboretum which is a popular area for walking your dog.
- Finding Viewfield No. 8: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile away, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
- Find out more: Follow the links for Local Walks Places to Eat Activities Note: links open on a new tab