Waterfront Cottage is a modern, well equipped self-catering holiday cottage for up to 6 guests, in an elevated position above Loch Broom, Ullapool, in the north-west Highlands of Scotland. Fantastic mountain and sea views.
• Sleeps 6 (1 double, 2 twin rooms).
• All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (one has bath/pressure-shower, other two have a pressure-shower)
• Bed linen and towels supplied at no extra cost
• wifi broadband
• Saturday to Saturday weekly lets - arrival after 4pm, departure by 10am
• Oil-fired central heating throughout, via a Stanley Range (similar to an Aga)
• Open fire in living room (initial supply of coal & kindlers included)
• Well maintained (redecorated regularly)
• Quiet, private location with parking on site
• Outstandingly beautiful mountain and sea views, which can be enjoyed from every room
• Local owner (a photographer): personal welcome, advice and assistance.
The Cottage is a perfect base for touring, hillwalking, cycling, bird watching, landscape photography and painting, golf, angling, and stress-free relaxation. Ullapool is a thriving village, and the centre is just a short 15 minute walk (or short cab ride) away.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.