At Wemyss Bay Holiday Park, perched high on wooded slopes, gaze out and take in the breathtaking views of ferries crossing the Firth of Clyde to the Isles.
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles or Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family evenings in the Showbar entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool and toddlers’ splash pool.
* Livingstone’s Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
* Café@Wemyss for tasty food with a magnificent view from the outdoor patio area.
* The Clyde Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Outdoor adventure play area with slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
* Nature Trails.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
We make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
|Caravan||£400 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.