Drop in to construct a 3D half mask of your choosing.
This workshop is recommended for children aged 8-12, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Up to five participants at any one time. First come, first served.
1. Select a half mask from a range of eight.
2. Witness a laser cutter preparing the mask.
3. Fold and stick the different pieces together to form a half mask.
4. The construction of a mask takes about 1 h 30 mins.
5. If time allows, decorative elements can be applied in the studio, or take your mask home to complete.