This short course will be led by staff who are involved in auditioning for the BA Performance in BSL and English degree programme. It will be an invaluable chance to break the ice with potential auditioners and to practice for the day itself.
- Staff will fully explain the application and audition process.
- They will help you select and develop your monologue and devised piece.
- They will guide you through the audition day itself and what to expect.
- There will be an opportunity to perform your pieces and receive feedback.
- There will be a Q&A about the auditioning process and what we are looking for.
- This weekend should help you feel more clear and confident about auditioning with us.
The course will run twice with the same structure. On the weekend of 20 – 21 February 2021 it will be delivered online. On the weekend of 27 – 28 February 2021 it will be delivered (we hope) in person at the RCS.