Our second and final Dandelion Festival takes place in Inverness’s Northern Meeting Park on 2–4 September – a three-day spectacular of live music, performances, talks, workshops and food that’s open to everyone and completely free.
• Live music across two stages – including the Pavilion of Perpetual Light, a spectacular 10-metre vertical farm and concert platform made from dozens of Cubes of Perpetual Light, and the intimate, in-the-round Orchard Stage
• Featuring King Creosote, Tank and the Bangas, The Lost Words, Dallahan, Sona Jobarteh, Nati Dreddd, Dreamers’ Circus, Hannah Rarity, The Ross Ainslie & Ali Hutton Trio, Hamish Napier, Scott Matthews, Acibreira, National Youth Pipe Band
• Some very special guests to be announced!
• Plus talks by leading scientists, chefs, artists, activists and others on such urgent issues as sustainability, climate action and food poverty
• Inspiring workshops, discussions and other hands-on activities hosted by charities, campaign groups and community organisations in our intimate Dandelion Potting Sheds
• Interactive, inclusive and inspiring activities for children of all ages
• The chance to get up close with our Cubes of Perpetual Light
• Food and drink, locally sourced from ethical and sustainably minded producers and vendors