Jax Glasgow and Braw Wee Emporium have joined forces to create a very special Make Your Own Eden Mill Bottle Lamp Workshop, the perfect way to spend a holiday Monday in Glasgow.
Come along to this fun informal workshop where the Braw Wee team will take you through the steps to make your very own Eden Mill Bottle Lamp with 20cm drum lampshade.
Eden Mill will provide you with a ceramic bottle from their beautiful selection of gins, a gin cocktail (see below) and the option to upgrade to include a fab afternoon tea at Jax Glasgow, in the amazing setting of Princes' Square. You just need to bring your fabric of choice.
- Seabuckthorn, Lemon Balm, Orange and Lemon Peel served with fever tree Indian tonic and a slice of pink grapefruit
- Rose Petal, Hibiscus, Goji Berries, Raspberry Leaf served with fentimans rose lemonade and garnished with raspberries
- Gorse flowers, Sea kelp, Lavender, Heather, Pine served with fever tree tonic and garnished with mint and blackberries
- Coriander seed, Angelica root, Australian galaxy hops served with fever tree tonic and garnished with a slice of red chilli or lime
- Angelica Root, Coriander seed & aged on oak chips served with fentimans ginger ale and garnished with a slice of orange
You can upgrade to include afternoon tea for £9.99 which includes:
- scones made in house
- a Love Gin liqueur tablet
- chocolate brownie & sweet pastry
- sliders as an alternative to your traditional cold sandwiches
- vol au vent & haggis bonbons