The year is 1829 and fresh bodies for anatomical teaching are in ever short supply. It is your job to investigate the eminent anatomist, Dr Malcolm, who has been procuring bodies for dissection under the cover of darkness and in some very suspicious circumstances.
With exactly one hour before Dr Malcolm returns from lecturing at the nearby Surgeons Hall, you’ll have to work quickly to decipher the ghastly puzzles and cryptic clues hidden within his study, and reveal the gory nature of his crimes. Be sure to keep your wits about you though, the Doctor is back soon and doesn’t take kindly to uninvited guests…
The health and safety of visitors is a top priority, and a range of new measures will be in place this year to protect attendees. These include:
• Asking you only attend in social groups from a maximum of 2 households, as permitted in line with current government guidance.
• Controlling the number of groups who can visit per day.
• Requiring attendees to wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing unless medically exempt.
• Implementing additional cleaning and having hand sanitisation stations where appropriate.
• In the unlikely event that Escape the Past is unable to fulfil your booking, guests can choose to either transfer tickets to an alternative date or be provided with a full refund.
General / families / groups
Recommended age of 12+, those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
See booking website for a calendar and prices.
‘The Anatomist’ is an immersive, historical ‘Escape Experience’ by Escape the Past. 5 reviewed across Trip Advisor, Google & Facebook.
The Anatomist escape experience is suitable for groups of 2-6 people. Escape the Past aims to provide a vivid historical setting and so those of a particularly nervous disposition may wish to inform their gamemaster when they arrive to avoid the odd unexpected surprise.