After a sell-out show to 75,000 people last year, GlasGLOW is back and it’s bigger, better and glowier.
Taking place in Glasgow’s Botanic Gardens, GlasGLOW invites you to dive into the imaginations of the world’s leading light and sound experts and explore the gardens as each world transports you to another dimension. Expect a magical 60-minute journey that’s bigger, better and more interactive than ever before; a street food village; and a seriously impressive bar to cosy up with a drink and an unparalleled view.
Nine portals have been opened; nine immersive worlds await, Halloween this year will be like no other.
• World One - Arcade: Ready Player One
• World Two - Area G12: We are not alone
• World Three - Marshmallowland: S’more than you ever dreamed
• World Four - The Patch: Pay respect to the Pumpkin God
• World Five - The Lair: Your Brexit’s on fire
• World Six - Wunderbar: The bar with a million lights
• World Seven - The Party Palace: D.A.N.C.E
• World Eight - X: If you go down to the woods today
• World Nine - The Zombie Tearoom: Drop dead delicious
GlasGLOW is a Halloween experience that everyone will enjoy, it’s family friendly but definitely not just for the kids, making a brilliant date night, family get together or night out with your pals or colleagues.