What do Santa’s little helpers like to eat on a cold day at the North Pole? Elf-abet soup!
Visit the Golf Tavern on 14 December and meet our two special Elves that are flying all the way from the North Pole on Santa’s sleigh to meet you!
They are travelling far and wide to arrive at the Golf Tavern to specially help write all of your letters to Santa.
Places are £6 per child and includes the following:
- Meet and greet with the Elves
- Themed activities – including colouring in
- Dancing & games to Christmas music
- Writing of letters to Santa with the Elves
- Festive Goodie Bag to take away
Popcorn and Juice package - £3 per child on the day.
Crisps and small snacks available from our bar menu.
Opportunities for festive dining packages downstairs after the event. Must be pre-booked, contact email@example.com to book.