A mini-tour set in the historic royal burgh of Torry covering almost eight centuries of history in one hour! Starting at old St Fitticks Kirk which was built in the 13th century, and following a direct line over the Balnagask Motte, down Baxter Street and into the site of the Victorian fisher village. Includes tales of the Davidsons, last lairds of Torry; the Dee Ferry Disaster and the medieval fisher village of Lower Torry which disappeared in 1876 due to harbour developments.
One of our series of mini tours
Meet: Old St Fitticks Kirk, Greyhope Road/ St Fitticks Park, Torry
Ends: Sinclair Road, Torry
Duration: approx 60min
Special Price: £5 each